Registration is now open! Click here to register online.
Reunite and reminisce at this year’s Reunion, taking place June 9 - 10, 2017. All Westbrook alumni, family, and friends are invited to attend!
Leave your Legacy
In celebration of your milestone reunion, we hope that you will make a special reunion-year gift to the Annual Fund in honor of your class. 143 reunion-year classmates have already made a gift, totaling over $21,000 - join them to reach our goal of 200 donors! Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference in the lives of current and future students.
Make your gift today!
Schedule of Events
FRIDAY, JUNE 9
- 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Registration
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Welcome Reception at the Art Gallery (official kickoff for Reunion Weekend!)
- 6:00 PM: 50th Reunion Dinner
- 6:00 PM: Alumni Buffet Dinner
SATURDAY, JUNE 10
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Registration
- 8:30 AM – 10:45 AM: Class Receptions & Breakfast
- 10:45 AM: Parade Line-up
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Annual Meeting & Awards Ceremony
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Lunch
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Reunion Speaker Regi Robnett
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Massages and Manicures
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Campus Tour
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM: College of Dental Medicine Tour
- 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM: Nursing Program 50th Anniversary Celebration
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Dental Hygiene Reception
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM: 50th Reunion Reception
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Innovation Hall Tour and Reception
- 6:00 PM: Dinner and Comedy Show with Deb Maclean
Local hotels fill up quickly, so make sure you book early! For discounted rates, mention UNE and the Westbrook Reunion Weekend.
Fireside Inn and Suites
Relive your Westbrook Memories
Take a virtual walk down memory lane! Flip through your class yearbook and take a peek at your class roster.
We've fallen out of touch with some of our grads, and we've included their names as Lost Classmates in each class roster. If you have current contact information for a Lost Classmate, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, or encourage them to update their information online.
We're always looking for enthusiastic Reunion volunteers to help with planning efforts! If you're interested in volunteering, please contact the Office of Alumni Advancement at email@example.com or (207)-221-4377.