Over 100 Westbrook alumni came home to campus in celebration of Reunion 2017!
Visit the alumni Facebook page for event photos and to stay connected whether you're near or far.
Leave your Legacy
In celebration of your milestone reunion, we hope that you will make a special reunion-year gift in honor of your class. Every gift, no matter the size, makes a difference in the lives of current and future students. Even more, you may designate your gift to a specific part of campus to make a targeted impact.
174 reunion-year classmates made a gift last year, raising a record-breaking $37,000!
Help the Westbrook philanthropic legacy stay strong. Make your gift today!
2017 Schedule of Events
FRIDAY, JUNE 9
- 3:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Registration (College of Pharmacy Lobby)
- 4:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Welcome Reception in Alumni Hall (official kickoff for Reunion Weekend!)
- 6:00 PM: 50th Reunion Dinner (Wing Lounge, Alexander Hall)
- 6:00 PM: Alumni Buffet Dinner (Nor'easter Cafe, Alexander Hall)
SATURDAY, JUNE 10
- 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Registration (College of Pharmacy Lobby)
- 8:30 AM – 10:45 AM: Class Receptions & Breakfast (Alumni Hall)
- 10:45 AM: Parade Line-up
- 11:00 AM – 12:00 PM: Annual Meeting & Awards Ceremony (Ludcke Auditorium)
- 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM: Lunch (Nor'easter Cafe, Alexander Hall)
- 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM: Reunion Speaker Regi Robnett (Nor'easter Cafe, Alexander Hall)
- 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Massages and Manicures (Parker Pavilion)
- 2:00 PM – 3:00 PM: Campus Tour (Patio, Alexander Hall)
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM: College of Dental Medicine Tour
- 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM: Nursing Program 50th Anniversary Celebration (Classroom 102, Innovation Hall - formerly the Armory)
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM Dental Hygiene Reception
- 4:00 PM – 5:00 PM: 50th Reunion Reception (Innovation Hall - formerly the Armory)
- 5:00 PM – 6:00 PM: Innovation Hall Tour and Reception (Innovation Hall - formerly the Armory)
- 6:00 PM: Dinner and Comedy Show with Deb Maclean (Innovation Hall - formerly the Armory)
Relive your Westbrook Memories
Take a virtual walk down memory lane! Flip through your class yearbook and take a peek at your class roster.
We've fallen out of touch with some of our grads, and we've included their names as Lost Classmates in each class roster. If you have current contact information for a Lost Classmate, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, or encourage them to update their information online.
We're always looking for enthusiastic Reunion volunteers to help with planning efforts! If you're interested in volunteering, please contact the Office of Alumni Advancement at email@example.com or (207)-221-4377.